- TV's Gary Imlach, Nice Chris Boardman, *** Boulting and Super Dave Millar start proceedings with some dodgy jokes.
- *** and Super D do a spot of commentary before handing over to Matt Smith and his
hostageguest in a broom cupboard in That London, while they themselves clear off for an extended lunch break.
- *** and Super D come back from lunch smelling strongly of Drink and utterly fail to show any evidence of being interested in the day's futile breakaway, even if it's got housewives' favourite Petit Tommy Voeckler in it.
- Nice C pokes his head round the door and makes some more dodgy jokes with ***, while Super D sulks.
- Bethany (7) will make a perspicacious comment on the likely outcome of the stage*.
KittehKittel wins it.
|"Makes a change from hanging around the bins", noted Thomas approvingly|